Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Jeepin'















I was bouncing along down in four-wheel low,
The road was rough and the goin’ was slow,
Now the puddle ahead didn’t seem too deep
Cuz I was ridin’ high, yep I was drivin’ a jeep.

But when I hit that mud now, I started to drift,
So I clutched it hard but I missed my shift.
I was stuck for sure, I couldn’t make it move. 
I weren’t rigged for muddin’, I was stuck in a groove!

Well some good ol’ boys come a ramblin’ along
“We’ll get ya out, but It sure seems wrong.
Next time ya’ll get yourself stuck in a seep
You’ll need a wench on the front of yer jeep!”

Well I washed my rig, cuz I’d just got paid
And headed on in to the big parade.
When I got to town, I was feeling real good
So I picked up my gal and put her up on the hood.

When I turned the bend you should’a heard ‘em yell
To look at my Rosie up there shakin’ her tail.
Them good ol’ boys were goin’ beep, beep, beep
Cuz I had a wench on the front of my jeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment